Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Simple card with stencil

Hi.. Friends...
Here I am with a simple cards for you all..

* I used the Arrow stencil, I placed the stencil on strip of white CS and applied distress inks.
* I trimmed it to a strip, glued it on another black strip.
* Foam mounted it on a top folding card base.
* Stamped sentiment in black onyx ink.
* Scattered few sequins.


I am entering this card to
CAS(E) this sketch #200 

CASology #227


STAMPlorations - Theme and sketch


SSS wednesday challenge


Thank you for your time..

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous, striking card, love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swapna, this is gorgeous! I love the colours and the black tag that makes them pop. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such gorgeous colors! I love the design and the dimension you created by adding the black behind and popping it up! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black chevron offset behind the stenciled one looks really effective.
    Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS inking on the stencil! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations Theme and Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete