Monday, February 1, 2016

One stencil - 4 ways

Hi...

Friends...

Here I am with my trails with a stencil. I made these cards using a single stencil but with few different techniques.
All the panels were left out pieces of paper from other projects (I am poor at water colouring so all panels have my failed trails in water colouring at the back ;) ) so when nothing comes to my mind I pick up a stencil. And came out with these cards. 

A friend of mine has started an initiative to stretch our stash so thought will join her when ever its possible from me. I used different sentiments.

I adhered all the stencilled panels with foam tape.

Card #1



Card #2



Card #3



Card #4


I am entering these cards to CASploration challenge - CASing Laura's card




Thank you for stopping by..

Swapna Patil


13 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea.. love the stencil and your blending! Great going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, couldn't say which one I like most. Al of them are great CASEs of Laura's card! Thanks for joining us at CASEplorations this month, Swapna. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely....great color blending with the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome interstellar blending and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of that stencil! But your first card is my favorite! Great to see you playing with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nifty use of the stencils and nice coloring! I'm just another participant in Kathy Racoosin's 30-day color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad Laura's card inspired you to be so creative. AND use up your stash. Happy to see your beautiful card in the CASEplorations gallery. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day. Love all the different colors, dimensions and colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that you stopped by my blog. Its really an amazing feeling to see your comment...

      Delete
  9. Congrats on Kathy show casing your beautiful card the colors are truly eye catching and so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for appreciating my cards...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being featured on Kathy's Sunday "It's All About You" feature, showcasing your work that grabbed her attention. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All cards are beautiful, amazing blending of colors ♥♥

    ReplyDelete