Thursday, September 24, 2015

One layer card

Hi... 

friends....

Today I am with one layer card. I struggle alot to make one layer card but i did it. I liked it.
The sketch is inspired by CAS(E) this sketch 141
I inked and stamped the sentiment repeatedly to get rainbow colours. Then masked the sentiment and to stamp circle dots. Then stamped few heart and added glossy accents.

Here is the card



Inspired by 



Entering this card to Addicted to CASE #73 Dream

Suggestions are welcome.

Thank you for stopping by

Swapna Patil

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the rainbow sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful one layer card! I love how you made the sentiment the star of the show, and your inking is gorgeous! It's too bad you posted this card before our challenge started, as we don't allow 'back linking'...Even so, thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS...I hope you will play along with us again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and sorry,I didn't know what is Back linking... so will keep it in mind and for sure will play the next challenge...😊 😊

      Delete